- To provide football to children of all ages and abilities, in a safe and friendly environment
- To deliver age-appropriate coaching to support long-term player development
- To encourage all players to try their best and make the most of their abilities
- To offer a challenging but supportive environment where children can learn from their mistakes without undue pressure and anxiety
- To promote good behaviour and respect with others
Terms of Membership
Please read these carefully in addition to our Code of Conduct & Equality Policy.
- By registering a player, parents commit to supporting our Club Ethos and Coaching Philosophy. These can be found on the Club website.
- By registering a player, parents are committing to that player attending all training sessions and all fixtures through the season (barring illness or occasions of unavoidable events). As much notice as possible should be given to coaches of an absence. Player absence impacts on the whole team as well as on the individual player and needs to be kept to a minimum.
- Parents may choose to create a Social Media group such as Facebook or WhatsApp, for the team. This must not be used to raise queries or air views about coaching decisions, nor to discuss opinions on individual players’ performances.
- In the event that a parent has a concern about a coaching decision or method, they should raise this directly with the coach(es) to discuss further. Communications of this kind must not be published in a group forum.
- Coaches must always be communicated with respectfully.
Click here to access our Club Ethos & Coaching Philosophy
We are a Surrey FA Charter Standard Community Club.
We are affiliated with three different Leagues:
Surrey County Women and Girls League
We enjoy a strong collaborative relationship with the adult football club, Redhill FC